DEPARTMENT OF YOUTH SERVICES
REGIONAL CLINICAL COORDINATOR
DYS seeks a full time licensed Psychologist to work at the Western Regional Office located in Springfield, Massachusetts. The primary job function is to provide supervision; training and clinical oversight to residential programs serving DYS committed youth (both State and DYS Provider Programs). The candidate must be a licensed psychologist in MA with at least one year of working experience providing psychological services or treatment. Candidates should have supervisory experience, excellent communication and team skills. Experience in juvenile justice is preferred.
To apply and find out more details, please visit: www.mass.gov/ceo
or fax your resume with cover letter to:
Laura DiNapoli, Employment and Staffing Unit
Office of Children, Youth and Families – Re: Ceo # J35829
Salary Range: $69,470.70 – $113,097.66 (annually)
NORTH SHORE MEDICAL CENTER/Training Coordinator:
Community medical center Dept. of Outpatient Psychiatry Training Coordinator. Responsibilities include interviewing and coordination with various academic institutions, teaching weekly Seminar Series, supervision of post-doctoral fellows, and curriculum development. The program admits 10-12 interns/post-docs per year from various disciplines for work throughout the system. Knowledge of adult and pediatric populations essential. Licensed Ph.D./Psy.D. Required. Please apply online at www.nsmc.partners.org and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . 978-744-4033
GEISEL SCHOOL OF MEDICINE at DARTMOUTH.
The Department of Psychiatry, in a unique collaboration with the State of New Hampshire, is seeking a Director of Psychology at New Hampshire Hospital in Concord, NH.
This leadership position at New Hampshire Hospital directs a large professional psychology department at this public psychiatric teaching hospital. Working with senior administration of the hospital, this position is responsible for formulating agency wide policies and resolving critical issues which have an agency wide and state impact for the treatment of mental illness. In addition, this position provides clinical assessments and therapeutic interventions to the patients of New Hampshire Hospital. Finally, this position plays an integral role in teaching psychology interns, medical students and residents.
Candidates should be eligible for licensure as a Psychologist in the state of New Hampshire. Seven years’ experience in clinical psychology required. Previous leadership experience preferred but not required. Academic rank and salary will be consistent with experience. Curriculum vitae and three letters of reference addressed to David Folks, MD, Medical Director, New Hampshire Hospital and Professor of Psychiatry at the Department of Psychiatry, should be e-mailed to email@example.com and reference Psychology, PS0413D in the subject line.
Dartmouth College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer strongly committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. The College actively encourages applications and nominations from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Advocates, Inc. seeks a full-time Doctoral-level Behavioral Consultant to develop, monitor and coordinate behavioral plans for individuals served by the Department of Developmental Services. Working as part of a team of Consultants throughout Southeastern MA, you will also provide consultation and training for providers, families, and DDS staff. Familiarity with developmental disabilities, mental health disorders, and person centered planning are a plus. Salary range is $70,000 -$80,000 depending upon licensure. Licensed supervision is available. Advocates offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and a holiday/vacation package. To apply, send your resume, to: HR, Advocates, Inc., One Clarks Hill, Suite 305, Framingham, MA 01702, Fax: (508) 628-6426, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Advocates is an EOE committed to employing a diverse workforce.
FFS Child Therapist
interested in learning child CBT with parental involvement wanted for group practice in Natick MA. Training and supervision included. Contact: Dr Kathleen Trainor. Kathleentrainor20@comcast.net
PSYCHOLOGICAL CARE ASSOCIATES, p.c.
Arlington, Woburn, Stoneham & Chelmsford
Seeking Psychologists interested in practice on-site in primary care settings (adult & pediatric) and/or traditional office as part of a busy, multi-specialty group practice with tailored referrals and no administrative headaches. Wonderful colleagues, consultation groups, free seminars and CEU’s; excellent reimbursement/bonus structure; health and retirement plans and much more. Send CV with letter of interest to: Michael F. Jacques, Ph.D., Director, Psychological Care Associates, p.c., 12 Alfred Street, Suite 200, Woburn, MA 01801 or email@example.com
Opening in Behavioral Medicine
Reliant Medical Group – Worcester, MA
• Doctoral level licensed psychologist with 2-5+ years of experience
• Opportunity offering generous compensation and benefits package
• The ideal candidate will have experience and interest in health and general psychology
• Candidate should be competent to evaluate and treat depression, anxiety, stress, and other psychological disorders
• Interest in area of obesity is a plus
Contact: Robyn Baker at: 781-829-2250 or email: Reliantmedicalgroup@physician-openings.com
Forman School – Psychologist
The Forman School in Litchfield, CT is a college preparatory boarding and day school, for students in grades 9-PG, exclusively dedicated to empowering bright students with language based learning differences.
We are seeking a Ph.D. in educational or clinical psychology with experience working with adolescents who have learning and attention disorders, such as dyslexia and ADHD.
This candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide update to psych educational evaluations as needed to support accommodation needs for high stakes tests and for college coursework.
- Work in partnership with the college counseling department on application for accommodations for PSAT, SAT and ACT.
- Serve as a resource for learning specialists and teachers to best serve students.
- Advise the Head of School, Assistant Head of School and Director of Studies on program.
- Be a member of the Student Health Team.
- Coordinating counseling services and staff.
- Building a group counseling program.
- Provide counseling services.
- Psychologist with a Ph.D. in educational or clinical psychology.
- The candidate must have experience in educational testing and accommodation needs for high stakes tests for both college coursework and college testing.
Forman School, Inc., 12 Norfolk Road, P.O. Box 80, Litchfield, CT 06759, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish Speaking Psychologist
The Southern Jamaica Plain Health Center, a community clinic of Brigham and Women’s Hospital, is seeking a part-time psychologist to join its Mental Health Department. Spanish fluency required. This position offers excellent benefits, a collaborative team approach, wide range of clients, a flexible schedule as well as opportunities for professional development, participation in training program and Harvard academic appointment. Please send CV to: email@example.com
Coordinator, Outpatient Addictions,
North Shore Medical Center, Salem MA.
Outpatient Addictions Service Coordinator (28-40 hours) who demonstrates expertise in the diagnosis & treatment of patients with substance use disorders and co-morbid psychiatric illness.
The Coordinator will be responsible for developing and expanding an existing outpatient substance abuse treatment within the context of a large, expanding outpatient clinic. The position requires expertise in assessment, brief/motivational intervention, group and individual psychotherapy utilizing evidence based practices, consultation and treatment planning for those using substances. Family work is considered an essential part of the Coordinator’s role and family systems background is highly desirable. The role is split between administrative/supervisory responsibilities and direct service. Licensed psychologists or social worker with 5+ years post license experience in treatment of substance abuse/dual diagnosis population are encouraged to apply North Shore Medical Center psychiatry service includes 64 inpatient beds over two campuses, PHP and three very busy outpatient clinics. NSMC is a member of the Partners Health Care Network that includes MGH, Brigham, McLean, Newton Wellesley Hospital and other Partners institutions.
Please send resume or CV to RACaggiano@partners.org or direct inquiries to Robert Caggiano, Ed.D. Executive Director of Psychiatry and Mental Health, North Shore Medical Center,
81 Highland Ave, Salem MA 01970, Tel, 978 354-4010, fax 978 825- 6101
The Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) Program,
Department of Psychiatry,
Rhode Island Hospital and the Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI,
invites applicants for the following positions to work on an NIMH-funded psychotherapy study. The BDD Program is internationally known for research on BDD and is a leader in the development of efficacious treatment for BDD.
- Study coordinator and cognitive-behavioral therapist. Candidates should have an LICSW in Rhode Island or a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology and be licensed or eligible for licensure in Rhode Island. Candidates should have training in CBT; however, specialization in BDD is not required. Study coordinator responsibilities include supervision of research assistant(s), preparing progress reports and IRB submissions, overseeing recruitment and ascertaining subject eligibility. The candidate will also be a CBT therapist on the study. Academic protected research time may be available. The candidate will also have a small non-study clinical case load.
- Per diem CBT therapist. Candidates should have an LICSW in Rhode Island or a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology and be licensed or eligible for licensure in Rhode Island. Candidates should have training in CBT; however, specialization in BDD is not required.
- Per diem supportive psychotherapist. Candidates should have an LICSW in Rhode Island or a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology and be licensed or eligible for licensure in Rhode Island.
- Per diem study assessor. Candidates should have a masters or doctoral degree and have experience with administration of the SCID. Responsibilities include evaluating individuals for participation in the study and conducting monthly symptom assessments.
Interested candidates can contact William Menard at 401-444-1644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.