New England Psychologist, a quarterly professional print publication for licensed psychologists in the six New England states, is looking for a dynamic individual who can help contribute to our writing team as a columnist/writer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Write the monthly Practical Practice column of between 1000 and 1200 words providing practical tips and ideas about how to improve and enhance clinical private practive
• Interview relevant experts in the greater New England area for said articles
• Write an occasional article for the publication, as directed by Editor-in-Chief
• Must be a licensed clinical psychologist
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Doctoral degree required
• Must have at least 2 years’ writing experience
• Must be in a clinical practice
• Must possess excellent writing skills, with demonstrated writing ability
• Good proofreading and editing skills
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is a freelance position, paid per article written, dependent upon word length. The Practical Practice column pays $150/column (once monthly). Other articles pay similarly.
You should be self-managing, responsible, and be someone that can work largely on your own with minimal direction and supervision. You must have the ability to write a full-length article, with the word limitation given.
This is a virtual, work-at-home position. You must be a U.S. resident to apply.
Liviant is the parent company of New England Psychologist.