Positions available for Licensed Psychologists at Boston Behavioral Medicine
–Hybrid in person & remote practice
- Flexible schedules (PT/FT): From 1 to 5 days per week; plenty of referrals.
- Autonomous practice (independent billing) within collaborative peer group.
- Weekly team meetings; opportunities for peer case consultation.
- Opportunities to supervise a BBM trainee, and teach in our training seminars (honorarium provided).
- Participate in specialized trainings (biofeedback, hypnosis) at NO COST.
- Conference room available to run groups and offer specialty trainings.
- Opportunities to work with adults, children, teens, couples and families.
- Applicants must be licensed (or licensed-eligible) w/ minimum of 2 yrs psychotherapy experience
- Openness to patient-centered relational approach / integrative psychotherapy
- Experience in health psychology / behavioral medicine experience a plus
Please contact: Dr. Amaro Laria: firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Kim Larsson: email@example.com